Michael Ballack Home Page
Add Ballack to your favorites
Subscribe to Ballack's Feed

       BIO AND CAREER   |   WALLPAPERS   |   SITE MAP
 

12.04.2005

Chelsea claims: We don't want Ballack

Share |

FC Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho said on Friday that he has no intention to sign german midfielder Michael Ballack in the January transfer window.

Bayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said Ballack's agent had offered the player to both spanish Real Madrid and Chelsea.

But Mourinho said that Michael did not feature in his plans,and insisted he was not looking to make any signings in the January transfer window.

"I am not even thinking about other players. I don't want players in the open market in January," said Mourinho.

"I don't want players because at this moment I am just concentrating on my squad."

The German international's contract with Munich expires next summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home