Michael Ballack Home Page
Add Ballack to your favorites
Subscribe to Ballack's Feed

       BIO AND CAREER   |   WALLPAPERS   |   SITE MAP
 

6.12.2007

Ballack assures that Chelsea made him a better player

Share |

The talented Michael Ballack is convinced that he has improved as a footballer since moving to Chelsea. And the critics agree with him.

Although many pundits believe the Blue midfielder has been a flop since moving to Stamford Bridge from Bayern Munich last summer, the player is of the opinion he has further developed his game in the United Kingdom.

"It was pretty much as I expected it to be: very difficult," Ballack admitted Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung. "I went in search of a new challenge, and I found one. Highs and lows are just part of it, but that is great because that is how I can develop.

"In fact, I have not lost any of my strength. In fact, I have developed further while in England.” he concluded. The German National Team will increase their level with Ballack's best performance, and football lovers thank him.

2 Comments:

Anonymous susan said...

though advanced in chelsea, michael is always missed by bayern's fans.

4:57 AM  
Blogger fito said...

After carefully watching him once again during this Eurocup, I am totally convinced now that not only Ballack is a dirty player but a bad looser. I can't wait for the day we see him out of the fields.

Fito Benitez
Finland

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home